Victor has died. That's my volvo for all of you that didn't realize it.
He's being reincarnated into a race car by my mechanic. No, I'm not getting behind the wheel. But I know he'll be happy, considering his favorite speed was 80.
Sally is my ride now. She's doing a good job so far.
In other news...I really hate getting paid bi-weekly. My account seems to be suffering due to the lack of replenishing funds. All in the wake of car fiasco and long awaited vacation.
Speaking of the vacation. Boston was fabulous. I wish I could live up there. I would totally not have to have my gym membership and would be happy all of the day walking -- walking -- walking. It was fantastic. B and I really needed to get away from everything.
I've realized the impact of stress on a relationship. It's not a healthy affect. I'm so glad we went. Solidified many things.
Dear Boston,
Offer me a job. I'll be a great addition in a nice apartment. I won't liter, I'll walk Grace in the park every day.
So, talk to a PR agency..tell em to hire me.
Love, Tia
With that being said, I continue to play the waiting game. I'm really hoping the Conn College position will work out for me. Literally 10 min from home, good experience and something with stability and new offerings.
Crossing my fingers.
Random Thoughts-
- I'm tired of hearing about Jon and Kate..really even the news, like CNN, is headlining it. LAME
- Hillary Clinton broke her elbow. Then you hear about the new candidate for the Supreme court Sonya Sotomayor breaks her ankle. The announcement on the news while I was pedaling away at the gym was about women's risk of osteoporosis. Okay, they needed to make a story out of it. Yes, they are older women, most likely past menopause so they could indeed be experiencing osteoporosis. How about a segment on being careful when falling. Cause that's what both these women did.
- Statistically the home, specifically the bathroom, is the site for most personal injury. Hillary fell down the stairs..if I'm correct...at work.. it was once her home..right?
- My favorite web page ever, No Caption Needed, is celebrating it's 2nd birthday. If you haven't already, CHECK IT OUT. Rhetorical, social commentary on the worlds happenings.
No comments:
Post a Comment